Our client is a digitally native company where innovation, design and engineering meet scale. Our client uses the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive field to empower organizations in every aspect.
Our client wants you to join them to work for the biggest clients in tech, retail, travel, banking, e-commerce and media, revolutionizing and growing their core businesses while helping them (and you!) stay ahead of the curve. Be part of a company with the most cutting-edge practices and technologies plus a unique team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
If you are a .NET Developer and you know your way around C#, we want to meet you!
YOU'LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to .NET, C#, MVC, and Web Forms
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- 7 years of development experience with .NET, C#, MVC, and Web Forms
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
- Passion for technology and knowledge
- Financial industry experience is big plus
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Bug Tracking Systems
Enhanced Data Gsm Environment