RELOCATION ASSISTANCE/SIGNING BONUS OPPORTUNITY!
$4,000 ANNUALLY FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS!
Atlantic Digital Inc. provides information technology solutions and services to a broad range of both Government and private industry. Our government solutions professionals have a proven track record in understanding the technical challenges and providing a full range of solutions for Federal, State and local government agencies.
DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance required
Typical duties include:
- Designing the concepts and processes, related to resource allocation management
- Evaluating the input and output of systems, as well as their overall architecture, to recommend improvements
- Designing disaster recovery plans and enforcing backup and archive procedures.
- Designing and implementing solutions for data storage and maintenance
- Upgrading software, applying patches, and ensuring the physical security of data
- Creating specific reports and metrics for performance and data usage using office automation applications
and one of the following certifications
- CCNP Data Center OR
- Nutanix Platform Advanced Professional OR
- NetApp Certified Engineer, Specialist, or Date Administrator OR
- SNIA Certified Storage Professional OR
- SNIA Certified Storage Engineer OR
- Storage Engineering Professional Certification
- At least eight years of experience in an engineering or storage capacity management role is a plus.
- Experience in AWS or Azure Cloud Environment a plus, but not required.
Atlantic Digital offers a generous benefits package to include but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, company paid Life, STD and LTD, a 401(k) plan with matching contributions, Professional Development Assistance, Holidays and Paid Time Off.
It is the policy of Atlantic Digital to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Atlantic Digital will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
· Network design and Implementation
· Hardware & System software components
Data Storage Technologies