To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4097 Jericho Turnpike
Suffolk County, NY 11731
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Panera Bread • Suffolk County, NY
Posted 2 months ago
At Panera Bread, we believe food should be made just the way our customers like it. And, of course, served in an environment that’s warm and welcoming.
As a restaurant manager, you will deliver the food, service and experience our guests have come to expect from Panera.
When you join Panera Bread as a Restaurant Manager, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. As a Restaurant Manager, you will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Restaurant Manager today!
This is a great opportunity to hone and develop your management skills in preparation for advancement to running your own café in a General Manager position.
About the Restaurant Manager position:
- You make it happen.
It’s simple our customers love our food and we love our customers. As a Restaurant Manager, it’s up to you to create an everyday oasis for them to meet friends, celebrate special occasions or complete an important work project while enjoying a meal in a bakery-cafe.
- It’s about being our best.
Your role as a Restaurant Manager is to continually invest in and develop our cafe teams to help them execute flawless service and create memorable experiences.
- We keep it real.
Our customer service is as authentic and wholesome as our food quality ingredients and relationships without the filler.
Along with an inclusive environment and great advancement opportunities, we offer a banquet of benefits that will protect your health, ensure your future and provide the tools you need to succeed at work and in life.
· Competitive Pay
· Attractive Operating Hours (No Late Nights!)
· Quarterly Bonus Opportunity
· Medical, Dental and Life Insurance for you and your family
· Domestic Partner Benefits
· Flexible Dependent and Health Spending Accounts
· 401(k) Savings Plan with company matching
· Paid Time Off
· Dining Privileges and a whole lot more!
· If you are
We’re looking for:
- 1-3+ years restaurant management experience preferred
- Basic food safety understanding and practice
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- "Run It Like You Own It" Mentality
- Able to work a variety of shifts including early mornings, nights, and weekends
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation