Under general supervision, installs, repairs and maintains equipment in the facility.
Performs all maintenance requirements within the facility; Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Welding, and Fabrication.
· Previous experience with the following Machines: Cincinnati 400 ton to 2200 ton, Van Doren 400 ton to 1,000 ton, Husky 3150 ton.
· Previous experience with the following assembly styles: clip machines, gasket pressure, sonic weld machines and dials that weld/pressure.
· Install, maintain, and repair the mechanical systems and equipment in accordance with engineering and manufacturer specifications. Using systematic trouble shooting to identify and repair mechanical problems as needed to include replacement and repair of component parts.
· Make temporary corrective repairs when necessary to offset excessive down time or production delays.
· Must be able to generate a parts list to include descriptive identification of material or parts required.
· Observe and comply with 5S requirements.
· Must be able to conduct minor electrical trouble shooting and repair, up to and including, 480 volt, 3 phase.
· Work involves medium to heavy types of physical exertion (i.e., bending lifting, squatting, pushing, pulling, and twisting) with average weight materials and equipment.
· Must be able to work weekdays and weekend overtime Saturday and Sunday, and Holidays as required.
Education: Associates Degree or 8 Years of Certified Training
UAW Journeyman, Preferred
Journeyman card required (or ability to obtain a Journeyman card at hire)
Experience: Must be able to read blueprints, possess prior experience working with pneumatics, hydraulics, and general maintenance. Able to read and comprehend written instructions, able to understand and carry out verbal instructions; able to trouble shoot problems involving several variables in different situations.
Repairing (Computer Systems)