Inside Sales Representative - Remote/Work from Home
Rated as one of the Salt Lake Tribune’s Top Workplaces in 2019 and 2020, MarketStar is one of Northern Utah’s largest private employers and has offices in Ogden, Salt Lake City, and Dublin, Ireland. Our employees have helped launch, sell, and support thousands of products and services on behalf of the biggest and brightest companies in the world!
We are excited to have you apply to work with us! “You Belong” is one of the MarketStar values and we look forward to you finding belonging and purpose here with us. Another MarketStar value is “We Care” which means that we care about you, your career and your family. We look forward to the possibility of having you on our team!
MarketStar Benefits and Perks:
• Childcare Reimbursement – 50% up to $5000 annually
• Healthcare Coverage: Medical, dental, vision (First day of following month)
• 401k Match: 100% pre-tax match up to 2%, 50% pre-tax match on the following 4%
• Paid Time Off: 4.5 weeks total PTO + 7 Paid Holidays
• Paid Family Maternity/Paternity Leave: Up to 6 weeks (eligible after 1 year of employment)
• Tuition Reimbursement: $2,000 semi-annually ($4,000 aggregated over a full calendar year)
• 0% interest Hardship Loan Program
About the Inside Sales Representative:
MarketStar currently has an opportunity available for an Inside Sales representative representing our newest brand – Slice. What is Slice?
Slice is the only technology and marketing platform made exclusively for local pizzerias, making it easy to order delicious, authentic local pizza anywhere, anytime. We serve the $45 billion U.S. pizzeria market in two ways: by providing a pizza-centric mobile and web ordering experience for consumers, and by empowering local restaurants with the technology, tools, and marketing to compete with big chains and grow their business. Can you imagine what a small mom and pop pizza shop could achieve with the resources of Domino’s?
What you'll do:
• Sell Slice’s services to local pizza shops in your territory to set them up for success
• Be the “face” of Slice. You’re the first impression to a new restaurant!
• Hunt and acquire new restaurants in your territory
• Provide product feedback and new recommendations based on conversation and requests from restaurants.
• Master the Slice sales cycle - from lead generation to closure to a successful partnership on Slice
• Close new business consistently above quota via inbound and outbound opportunity creation
• Build relationships with prospects and stakeholders to grow new business
• Maintain and manage your book of business to ensure your portfolio of restaurants are set up for success.
• Upsell Slice’s services to the existing Slice network to ensure every restaurant is set up for success and using Slice’s playbook (level-up).
• Sell new/additional services to the existing Slice network when new features and offerings are rolled out across the business.
• Contribute a “play to win” mentality to the team, and come in everyday with a positive mental attitude.
Desired Attributes for Success:
• Excellent communication skills
• 0-2 years of sales experience
• Proficient in Google Docs and Excel
• Eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced exciting startup environment
• Self-starter and self-motivator
• Coachable and welcomes feedback for continuous self-improvement
• Excellent listener, assertive, persistent and persuasive
• High-energy and fearless - you’ll do whatever it takes to win
• Adaptable and can think on your feet. Failure isn’t an option
• Willingness to move quickly and adjust with all the nuances of a startup culture
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.
- Track sales targets for inside sales team
- Train other inside sales representatives
- Establish new business through inside sales calls
- Generate sales lead for outside sales representatives
- Involve the inside sales dept
- Lead high growth inside sales team
- Answer inbound sales calls and make outbound sales calls
- Manage a territory of small inside sales customers
- Motivate the inside sales team to achieve set sales targets
- Prepare monthly sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
- Select and hire inside sales representatives
- Perform traditional inside sales calls as dictated by the sales process
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
- Observe calls with inside sales representatives to identify sales opportunities and provide sales representative coaching and mentoring
- Prepare sales orders for customers
- Ensuring all customer sales orders
- Make inside sales calls daily to current and prospective customers to procure sales appointments
- Lead and sales potential to outside sales force
- Communicate account and sales information to both sales management and sales team
- Receive feedback on inside sales team performance
Achieve Sales Quotas
Implementing Sales Strategies