Do you feel you have gone as far as you can with your current company?
Do you get the support and resources you need to be at the top of your game?
These are all the earmarks of an incredible Sales Account Manager – Debt Relief
Why curb that enthusiasm when our client can cultivate it? With one of the best customer service and sales training programs in the country, they help people like you go far...and fast!
Direct Concepts is looking for a Sales Account Manager – Debt Relief to join our progressive and rapidly-growing firm offering debt relief and debt consolidation solutions for clients. We are looking for a candidate with great people skills to join our firm as a Sales Account Manager – Debt Relief to convert prospective clients into customers and encourage signups for our debt relief offerings. Anyone interested in gaining business development, sales, or finance experience is encouraged to apply.
What you’ll do as a Sales Account Manager – Debt Relief to make a difference:
- Meet face to face with clients high debt holders to discuss and analyze their financial goals.
- Evaluate sales solutions that match their individual needs and solve their real debt management problems.
- Prepare and finalize sales agreements with current debt holders based upon selected solutions offered. (close sale/close client)
- Coordinate with appraisal, legal, and management teams to execute & store agreements.
- Assist in the preparation of cash offers for debt holders or payment schedules.
Other sales, administrative, data entry, sales consulting & account management duties as required to facilitate the processes.
- Upbeat work environment
- Opportunity for advancement
- Opportunity for travel
- All expense paid conferences
- Full-time, permanent position with flexible hours
Qualifications of the Sales Account Manager – Debt Relief:
0-5 years of experience in sales, sales acquisition, financing, debt management, debt consolidation, collections, and/or mortgage brokerage.