To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3230 Airport Highway
Birmingham, AL 35222
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
End User Account Manager
Mingledorff's, Inc. • Birmingham, AL
Posted 27 days ago
PURPOSE: To meet or exceed the assigned Mingledorff’s objectives for a designated portfolio of end user accounts and to promote directly and/or indirectly, the sales of the Company’s products and services, with the overall best interests of the Company. The focus of concentration will end users who purchase HVAC directly such as school systems, multi family groups, industrial facilities, and municipalities.
- Meet or exceed annual sales goal as assigned by General Manager(s).
- Make direct sales calls to insure growing sales and profitability of the account base. Process includes quoting, ordering and following up on orders.
- Make sales calls on end users, school boards, universities, apartment groups, and other potential customers outside the normal dealer base as assigned buy General Manager(s).
- Ensures parts/supplies and equipment price books and manuals are up-to-date.
- Work with (thru General Managers, Residential and Commercial sales management) current Account Executives, Branch Sales Representatives, Store Managers, and Territory Managers to increase business with their accounts.
- Make indirect sales calls to cultivate and influence business.
- Participate in sales and forecasting and planning.
- Work with individual Distribution Center Managers to educate, train and determine local stocking levels of SKU’s to build and support client needs.
- Project Management – handle delivery problems, find equipment, coordinate service, warranty, and credit department issues with our customers.
- Completes accurate and timely weekly call reports.
- Increase his/her technical knowledge and knowledge of competitive offerings.
- Attend at least 16 hours of business or product training annually.
- Maintain knowledge of competitor’s products and services.
- Assists in distribution center staffing with inventory control and during shortages of counter personnel due to vacations, sickness, and emergencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
• Technical School Diploma in HVAC/R or Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Business.
• 5 years HVAC/R or Refrigeration experience.
• 5 years Inside or Outside Sales experience.
• Customer Service Experience.
• Proven time management and organization skills.
• Ability to make quick decisions based on limited information.
• Excellent communication skills and professional approach to sales.
• Excellent Business writing skills.
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• Possess a satisfactory driving record as determined by Company guidelines
• Qualify for and remain insurable under Company liability insurance policy
• Qualify under federal and state regulations to drive the vehicle in question.
· Travel Requirement – Up to 50% travel to contractors/customers requiring some overnight stay within Mingledorff’s territory, travel to industry related conferences and training requiring some extended stay.
Americans with Disability Specifications
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Mingledorff's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Attention Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact 770-446-6311 for assistance with an accommodation.