To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Camden, NJ 08103
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Confidential • Camden, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A privately held, national employer is looking to hire a Payroll Specialist to work out of it's office in Camden NJ.
- Interpret and comply with Wage and Hour laws and regulations; ensure compliance with all corporate policies.
- Compute, calculate, and post financial and numerical data affecting new wages, such as bonuses or commissions, tax exemptions, insurance coverage, garnishments, etc.
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation including follow up on pending matters, proactive communication, and responsive attitude.
- Work with managers to problem-solve payroll issues and payroll administration concerns.
- Resolve payroll disputes; handle payroll questions
- Prepare manual and off cycles payment as needed.
- Close out files when employees resign, retire or transfer; calculate final pay.
- Train, support, interpret and explain payroll policies/procedures, to supervisors.
- Review and audit Pay and HR data reports.
- High School diploma or GED is required
- At least three years experience working in a fast-paced , national payroll environment is required
- Advanced proficiency with payroll tools, experience with UltiPro a plus.
- Strong database experience, word-processing and excel skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal, problem solving, attention to detail and analytical skills
- Knowledge of basic employment law and payroll-related accounting rules