We are again supporting a client who is on an exciting growth path due to investment in their business. Their solutions help manage the complexities relating to global HR, Employment and Payroll and they are looking for an Inside Sales Executive to help them grow and share in their success.
This position has arisen due to investment in the business, healthy growth in both sales and the company's infrastructure.
The Inside Sales Executive will be responsible for prospecting potential clients, following up on leads passed, then actively understanding their needs and presenting solutions in a confident and polite manner.
The end goal is to have partners on board, benefiting from the solutions they offer, and making the partners life as simple as possible in the potential minefield of employment and payroll (Global or otherwise). There is a fantastic opportunity here to be part of a growing company and offer services/solutions that may partners are very motivated for help with (Compliance challenges, HR strategies, international expansion)
This position has a base and a healthy commission plan.
Why this opportunity?
They are an established company with a proven recipe and track record that are disrupting the industry with the solutions they offer. The challenges they can solve are often at the heart of the barrier’s companies have with their workforce. that inhibit their own growth (so it’s often a very real need from their partners). They have investment and are growing and need people to help them realize that growth. They are also a fun culture so is a great company to work for, but it’s an opportunity to join at the start of this growth.
What you will be doing
- Promoting their solutions with prospective clients
- Provocatively prospecting form a variety of leads
- Collaborating with Channel Partners on prospective leads to get the desired outcomes
- Develop and manage your own contact database
- Respond to and follow up on all inquiries by email, telephone, and occasional client site visits
Who is this role for
- Someone with 1-2+ years of inside sales experience
- Someone with prospecting experience
- A professional who is eager to progress their career through hard work
- Someone who understand the sales cycle and the importance of closing
- An excellent communicator
- A person that understands the team mentality
- Someone who enjoys a high energy environment with a focus on Fun!
- Experience in Employment, Payroll, HR or similar market sectors
- Saleforce experience
- Any formal sales training greatly received
If this position interests you or you would like to know more please forward your most updated, and relevant resume with a short covering statement highlighting why your skills and experience are a good fit? They offer competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability. There is also a 401k plan, plus healthy vacation and PTO. Best of all is working for a fast-paced, growing company with highly engaged peers and where you can really make a difference and have fun at the same time.
Inside Sales, Sales, Sales Development, Account Manager