i360 is seeking a Senior IT Analyst/Lead to support our federal client in Egg Harbor, NJ. The successful candidate will have 8yrs of Software Development & Maintenance Support experience. Must have hands-on experience with Software Development Support - Implementation, Maintenance, Upgrades of Web Services/Databases and Systems Support. This project is on-boarding - June 2019.
The general software development & maintenance support tasks will include :
- Web Page Development, Implementation, and Maintenance- Create/Post Web Services, maintain and update pages as well as configure and support web servers, scripts and automate/modify databases.
- Database Development - Design, Create, and Develop databases to support the organizational business processes.
- Network Management- Provide support by modifying and upgrading the existing data network and data server
- Software/Technical Support Services
- Provide help desk support for approximately 140 users on 4 different systems.
- Create Weekly and Monthly status reports.
- Assess, Evaluate, Assign tasks to contractor support staff.
- Plan, Schedule and Control Projects, Tasks and Assignments.
- 15% of their time will be allocated to provide Administrative Support.
Must have 8+ years of Professional IT Experience with the following qualifications:
Must have experience with web page development, database development, network management and software development & support
Specific experience using the following systems/tools:
o Visual Studio
o 3 years of experience using MVC (Model View Controller)
- Must have demonstrated development experience in at minimum two (2) business applications using the sited systems/tools listed above.
- Must hold a BS/BA or greater Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, IT, Bus Mgmt, or the work experience equivalent.
- Must have strong Oral and Written Communication skills
- Must have strong experience working within Teams
- Must have Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills
- Must have strong analytical, collaborative, organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to extend a strong commitment to quality of solutions and services provided to client
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision with proactive problem-solving skills
- The selected candidate will be required to undergo a successful background check before starting the project
- Only Direct Hires (No recruiting or staffing firms submissions will be considered)
- Must be a US Citizen
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
Candidate’s experience includes the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Facilities Automation Network (FAN) scheduling system.
Primary Location: Egg Harbor City, NJ (Atlantic City Area with some travel to DC Metro area and the CONUS- 25%)
Hours on-site: Onsite Monday – Friday
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or status within any other protected group.
i360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Sql (Programming Language)