We are looking for outgoing individuals with great communication skills to join our team as customer service associates. The position duties are primarily composed of sales, marketing, dealing with customers, orders, account questions, renewing contracts. No experience is needed - paid training at the entry-level position.
Primary responsibilities for the Customer Service Representative role include:
- Use a tablet and leads to reach out to customers
- Verify account information
- Greet customers warmly and professionally
- Will help to upgrade accounts
- Assist with placing customer orders, or renewing their contracts
- Answer customer questions about promotions or terms of sale
- Suggest solutions about what products meet the needs of the client
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Utilize computer technology to handle high sales volumes and place orders
- Work with the customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Report to management on overall daily numbers
- Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal, and typing skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a multi-task customer service environment
- Strong decision-making ability
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong oral communication skills including active listening
- Excellent organization skills
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
Recent graduates and college students are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must be over 18 years of age and eligible to work in the United States.
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service