To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Deborah Johnson
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Genesis Global Recruiting, Inc. • Ann Arbor, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you passionate about the chance to bring your extensive sales experience to a world class company that is market leading for both content and technology? Does hearing that we are completely committed to organic growth and that we have extensive investments to expand our sales capability excite you? Do you have previous experience driving sales and revenue growth within a specific territory? We are looking for you!
Our Client is looking for experienced Sales Executives to join their sales teams across the country. A career as a Sales Executive at Our Client, means you’ll be able to deliver innovative solutions that impact our customers business every day. You’ll partner with colleagues globally to develop innovative sales strategies for the best products in the market. Roles are available for those who are experienced Sales Executives and are passionate selling market leading software. We are committed to the growth of our sales teams and want people who are just as excited by this as we are!
: The Account Executive (AE) in the Small Law Channel is responsible for retaining and growing their existing account base and acquiring new accounts within their area of responsibility. Their territory consists primarily of an existing client base of approximately 230 accounts in 1-11 attorney size firms. The AE position is field based, requiring excellent face to face, telephone and writing skills. The successful AE draws on their high level of initiative and ability to apply strong business acumen to conduct a thorough needs analysis within their accounts. The successful AE has the ability to develop trust, demonstrate their credibility with all account stakeholders through their knowledge of Client’s products, and services and acquired knowledge of the legal industry. The AE tailors their presentations to the unique needs of the individual account and articulates their proposals through ROI justification to shorten the sales cycle.
· Networks and partners with customers both over the phone and in person in order to build confidence and develop win/win solutions; proactively stays on top of additional sales opportunities while navigating through customer organizations, balances frequency of contact with potential for new sales.
· Effectively manages his/her territory via phone and in person by allocating appropriate time to prioritize goals, requirements, renewal opportunities and sales opportunities.
· Demonstrates an excellent ability to meet the demands of selling to a large customer base by strategizing customer contact methods; operate with effectiveness and determination; acts promptly to take advantage of multiple opportunities; remains realistically positive in sales situations; persists to achieve sales goals despite barriers or difficulties by changing strategies, doubling efforts, or employing other techniques.
· Uses appropriate interpersonal styles to consistently build trust and confidence with users, key contacts, managers and executives at customer sites; communicates and interacts effectively with internal team partners to achieve goals.
· Exhibits a deep knowledge of Client’s products, as well as the legal profession and the legal publishing industry: Relishes on-going, self-initiated learning; assimilates new information quickly; welcomes feedback and applies knowledge to practical use on the job.
· Attains sales and renewal targets and quotas on a monthly basis by both in person customer visits and meetings over the phone.
· Demonstrates the use of Small Law products to the customer
· Obtains and provides territory information regarding market intelligence and penetration
· Confers with and assists in customer-related issues, including collections and complaints, as needed to maintain good customer relations
· Completes weekly sales performance reports and completes all Salesforce.com reporting in a timely and accurate manner
· Attends sales meetings and conventions as required
· Minimum 5 years successful sales experience (both over the phone and field sales); Legal industry preferred.
· 4 year college degree or equivalent experience, JD a plus
· Software as a Service Sales (SAAS) Experience a plus
· Working knowledge of sales concepts, methods and techniques
· Ambitious self-starter with high energy and motivation
· Excellent communication skills and closing skills
· Effective time management skills
· Able to work from home office and travel to customer locations
· Proficient in MS Office/Internet
· High level of competency with regard to internet, periodical and internal prospecting.
· Proficient database management skills
· JD, legal sales experience, or SAAS experience
· Consultative sales skills, specifically working with clients on a series of small sales over an extended period of time
· Demonstrated success in a sales positions requiring a high activity level
· Strong listening skills and ability to ask probing questions
· Proficiency with sales related tools, ex. CRM systems
· High level of integrity and strong understanding of sales ethics
· Continuous learner, flexible and open-minded
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."