To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
300 New Stine Road
Bakersfield, CA 93309
- Phone: 661-833-5122
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Bakersfield, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
About the Company & Opportunity
Our client is seeking a Bookkeeper/ AP Manager to join their team. This is a solid manufacturing business that started in 1933 with multiple entities. There is an enormous amount of growth potential here for the right candidate with Accounts Payable experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BOOKKEEPER:
- The Bookkeeper will verify, allocate, and post details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts to general ledger.
- Summarize details in separate ledgers and transfer data to general ledger.
- Transferring information from one spreadsheet into another system.
- Reconciling and making sure both systems tie out.
- Accounts payable Expert
- Compile reports to show statistics such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to the operation of the business.
- Calculate employee wages from records and prepare checks for payment of wages.
- Prepare withholdings, Social Security, and other tax reports.
- Generate monthly statements to customers.
- Complete records to or through trial balance.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE BOOKKEEPER ROLE:
- Experience working at an association or membership
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excel experience with pivot tables
- Managing others in AP or Finance positions
- Experience working with Multiple entities
- Ability to Pivot quickly between the Different lines of Business
Key Words: bookkeeper, full charge bookkeeper, bookkeeping, accounting