American Credit Acceptance (ACA) is an indirect automotive lending institution that provides financing to emerging credit consumers from coast to coast. ACA manages more than $3.1 Billion in assets and has successful relationships with nine of the top ten automotive dealer groups and thousands of independent dealerships across the nation. Headquartered in beautiful Spartanburg, South Carolina, ACA employs over 650 associates and has an A+ rating with the BBB. Spartan Financial Partners, a division of ACA, specializes in providing capital solutions including Lines of Credit and Bulk Purchases for Buy Here Pay Here dealers and Independent Auto Finance companies across the country.
Are you an energetic people person? Are you goal oriented? Do you like to travel within a territory? Do you want the stability of a base salary with additional earning potential? Then this is the career for you!
NO SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
SALES TRAINING PROVIDED
American Credit Acceptance is an auto finance company seeking a No-experience-Needed Regional Development Specialist "Account Manager" to manage relationships with auto dealerships in the Eastern Virginia area, expanding north into Washington, DC. This is a new territory for ACA, so this person should have experience and comfort with building relationships. This position will present and communicate company products and services to all levels of management within dealerships via phone and/or in-person.
· Prospect and qualify new opportunities
· Manage and develop relationships with auto dealerships
· Educate new dealers on how to effectively use ACA’s finance programs
· Prepare presentations and proposals for all levels of management within the dealership
· Develop, maintain and grow current and potential client relationships within the Philadelphia area, with a concentration covering through the Baltimore, MD area and up into southern New Jersey.
· Train dealers on proper documentation needed for fast-funding of contracts.
· 4-year Degree and/or 1+ years of sales experience preferred but not required.
· Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
· Must have competitive mindset.
· Multi-tasking and excellent time management skills required.
· Must have the ability to solve problems, digest and apply information, learn new skills, and think critically.
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills as well as presentation ability.
· Proficient computer skills, highly energetic, and self-motivated.
· Schedule: This is a full-time position with a work schedule of Monday-Friday with some weekend work required.
· Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
· Environment: In most cases an in home office must be maintained. This role routinely uses appropriate and required office and personal communications technology, which will be provided.
· Travel: This position will require regular travel throughout assigned territory. Also must be able to make travel arrangements, be comfortable with air travel, be able to drive, and walk around the dealership if needed.
ACA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ACA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.