To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse Technician (Part-Time)
Atlantic Broadband • Rochester, NH
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Warehouse Technician (Part-Time)
- Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within establishments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Repair, test and inspect all converters entering the department; receive new, repaired and used converters from suppliers and field personnel.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Sorts and places inventory/equipment on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
- Maintain inventory in a secured place within the warehouse: adhere to inventory control procedures to assure safe storage of inventory and accurate inventory counts.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Drives vehicle to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for shipment.
- Prepares parcels for mailing.
- Maintains inventory records.
Supervisory Responsibilities :
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- No competency or factor selected
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Valid driver’s license, satisfactory driving record within Company required standards.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Forklift experience preferred
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.