Executive Support Analyst
6+ months Contract-to-Hire
The Executive Support Analyst is responsible for the overall technology needs of Executives with roles essential to the day-to-day operations. The Executive Support Analyst provides priority response and resolution for all reported technology issues..
- Rapid response and ownership of issues and requests reported by customers via telephone, email or support ticket.
- Document and report on all work performed on behalf of customers.
- Acquire, stage, and deploy computers, printers, software, and peripherals.
- Maintain accurate inventory and support records.
- Work with service providers to expedite and resolve issues impacting productivity.
- Produce verbal and written status reports with emphasis on high-profile issues.
- Adhere to company and business unit policies and standards.
- Establish and maintain relationships with service providers, manufacturers, resellers and contractors.
- Exercise discretion as appropriate. Proactively monitor, assess and address support requirements.
- Create system and support documentation as required.
LIST OF TECHNOLOGIES – (Inclusive of, but not limited to):
Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS, Linux or UNIX experience NOT required but would be a PLUS, iOS, Blackberry, Android, Active Directory, Cisco VOIP, JAMF Casper, Video Conferencing, remote connectivity (i.e. LogMeIn or Bomgar), Citrix, virtualization (i.e. vmWare or Parallels), VPN connectivity, TCP/IP networking, wireless and mobile networking, Mobile Device Management (i.e. MobileIron), Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Exchange (on-prem and Office 365 cloud), A/V equipment, Helpdesk ticketing systems (i.e. ServiceNow), hard drive encryption products (i.e. Apple Filevault, PGP, Credant), enterprise backup products (i.e. Connected Backup), SAP, SCCM, Microsoft deployment tools, network printing, consumer/home/soho network equipment (i.e. routers, switches, wireless access points, powerline ethernet adapters, etc.)
- Advanced technical abilities including solid troubleshooting skills applicable to Windows, Apple, and virtual operating systems. Strong networking knowledge with an emphasis on TCP/IP protocol, Microsoft Exchange, and Active Directory.
- Well-developed sense of urgency.
- Enthusiasm, resilience, and a positive attitude.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Enjoy working on a team and comfortable sharing responsibilities.
- Superior customer service and people skills.
- Must be an exceptional communicator.
- Field experience supporting a variety of technologies and services (see below).
- Work and complete projects with minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle time and resources to meet or exceed expectations in high-profile situations while maintaining professionalism under pressure.
- Business Casual Dress.
- Reliable transportation.
- Lift, carry and transport computer equipment.
Installations (Computer Systems)
Server Supported Gaming