Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives in the Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level AEC employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's top companies, enabling us access to the top opportunities throughout the continental U.S.
RealStreet is currently seeking a Civil Engineer for water line projects and this position is based in Houston, TX. In this role, you will be a part of an integrated management team within a collaboration center adding personnel to a Service Water Transmission Program that is expected to last 5 years. This Civil Engineer’s primary responsibility will be the CAD design and construction administration of a variety of water and wastewater conveyance projects and potentially water or wastewater treatment facilities. Additional responsibilities of this role include:
- Infrastructure Planning, agency coordination & permitting and CAD Design & modeling services
- Managing and mentoring, on a day-to-day basis, EIT and PE engineering team members
- Demonstrating initiative, problem-solving skill and identifying key personnel as project ramps up
- Confidently engaging clients on a routine basis and articulating technical information through written reports and oral presentations
- Working with city and municipal public works departments, Program Manager and support team