Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manager and lead associates to achieve production targets, maintain and control inventory levels, and provide exceptional customer service.
- Conduct informal and formal observations of associates
- Communicate expectations and provide feedback to associates
- Participate and make recommendations in the screening/hiring and development of associates
- Maintain key performance measures
- Learn, participate and execute continuous improvement efforts • Assist with the development and execution of production plans
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of risk management including the administration of loss prevention, facility maintenance, environmental, health, and safety guidelines
- Handle customer concerns in a quick, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Possess a minimum of 2 years management experience in a complex, fast paced environment
- Work through and manage a team to achieve production goals
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task
- Speak and listen effectively in dealing with customers/associates, both in person and over the phone
- Demonstrate above average computer skills with a variety of common and proprietary software
Product Quality Assurance
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
We are a company built on the belief that success can be measured by the strength of the relationships we cultivate. Our consistent record of delivering positive results stems directly from our devotion to sustained, mutually-beneficial, long-term relationships with our clients, within our industry and in the marketplace.
View the full profile
Our Core Values
- Operate with the utmost integrity to ensure that all relationships are built on trust
- Communicate in a straightforward and transparent manner
- Build a reputation that will serve as a positive reflection on our clients and candidates
We respect the people that we work with. We rely on trust and integrity to build, maintain, and create strong relationships within the marketplace. We have found that a sincere approach generates positive results, which is why we have integrated it into the foundation of our practice.
At Lyneer, we operate openly and mindfully. We share our resources and welcome response. We understand that the right employee can make all the difference in the prosperity of a business. With this idea in mind, we employ a consultative approach and honest communication to make the most of the role that work plays in the lives of our clients.
Lyneer Staffing Solutions is a pioneer in the staffing industry. We work to place ourselves at the forefront of the industry so that we can present our clients with best in class staffing solutions. Additionally, we utilize our advanced methodology to shape the industry, itself.
Our mission is to generate long term mutually rewarding relationships; we endeavor to uphold strong relationships with the people we work with, to cultivate relationships between the best talent and the best employment, and to create a positive relationship with the communities in which we operate.