If you are interested in working with an amazing team, with full training from the ground up, and weekly pay, read below.
We are looking to hire 3 new team members by the end of this week. When you apply, please check your email for interview options.
Our ideal candidate is a person who is flexible, adaptable and trainable. A person that is looking for a long term career fit and wants to get their foot in the door with a company to grow is important to us.
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Company events and trips
- Great weekly pay and bonuses
- A fun, energetic and positive office environment
- No experience needed, we train from the ground up
- Great benefits
- Fast-paced, fun environment
- Leadership development training
- Note: we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants.
- Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For
- Fortune 500 Company
What we are looking for in you:
- Team player mentality
- Ability to work well without supervision
- Customer service skills
- Ethical and business practices
- Detail oriented
- Sales experience is a huge plus as well, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- Eager and willing to learn
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for.
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now! We are looking to hire by the end of this week.
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- have excellent customer relation skills and communication
- have organizational skills and attention to detail
- be service oriented/ people person/ call center experience preferred
- be knowledgeable in Windows and thorough PC skills
- flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time management