Elementary Teacher for 2nd Grade
Experienced 2nd Grade Teacher
Well established Islamic private school K-8th is looking for an experienced 2nd Grade Teacher for 2021-2022 Academic year. Teacher will be teaching from our Academy facility for on site or possibly virtual class using ZOOM and Google Class.
Salary based upon experience. Benefits include health care and 401K (matching program).
We have many gifted students that are interested in challenging experiences.
Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, OHIA is the only Islamic private school. Our Mission statement is to provide a merit of academic, moral, and social excellence in an Islamic Environment that creates a pillar of lifelong achievement and success in our children.
OHIA maintain a high quality of education and recently earn the accreditation status through Advance Education.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on experience
Sanitizing our facility is done daily, and mask is mandatory for all staff. Each teacher teaches/works from their respected classroom using provided technology for students at home via ZOOM and Google Class.
Expected Start Date: 2021-08-02
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $30,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
Sanitizing our facility is done daily, and mask is mandatory for all staff. Each teacher teaches/works from their respected classroom using provided technology for students at home via ZOOM and Google Class. Mask wearing.
- Lesson Planning
- Providing Daily Instruction to Classroom in Math, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, Etc.
- Trust in a school community
- Enhance the school's professional learning community
- Support school-related extracurricular activities
- Maintaining positive rapport with students and members of the school community
- Provide instructional reinforcement under the direction of the classroom teacher for individual students and/or small groups of students
- Instruct students as required by the curriculum objectives established by the school utilizing differentiated instruction techniques
- Ensuring that school spaces are kept
- Supporting and participate in school wide activities
- Lead teacher
- Develop daily lesson plans and classroom schedule that reflects state and school requirements
- Observe student behavior and progress, keep notes, and report to classroom teacher and/or other school designee(s)
- Maintain records regarding students in accordance with school policy and state requirements
- Reflect the endorsement for a teacher eligible to teach subject area in all grades
- Differentiated Instruction
- Lesson Planning