To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Scranton, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Security Sales Consultant
Specialized Staffing & Industry Recruiters • Scranton, PA
Posted 2 months ago
We are working with a privately held security and automation systems provider to hire a Security Sales Consultant with a proven track record in sales. This company provides security services and installation of security systems to include system design & consulting, automatic/action notification systems, burglary systems, gunshot detection systems, fire alarms, video surveillance, access control, automatic lighting, and temperature control. If you enjoy working for a small, highly customer oriented company, where customers receive more personalized service; this may be the right environment for you!
This company is very busy, wants to continue to grow, and is hiring a Sales Consultant as an addition to their staff to help continue their growth by selling and servicing new and existing accounts in the residential and commercial markets. This position requires a highly consultative sales approach.
You will enjoy the perks of working from a home office in an independent role that requires self-motivation and an ability to independently meet established goals. This position will require regular Monday – Friday travel within a 75 mile radius of Scranton, PA. In additional to a base + commission structure, the company will also provide a vehicle allowance, gas card, cell phone, iPad, and a full benefits package.
Responsibilities to include:
• Identification of prospective customers through a variety of resources. Maintain a “hunter” mentality.
• Discussing current programs, products update and informing customers of the latest products and services.
• Match products and services successfully to customer requirements, and offer or make suggestions for additional services they may need.
• Continuous contact efforts as needed with customers through, but not limited to, phone calls, email, mailings, and seminars to communicate opportunities to extend new product line with the company.
• Attend sales seminars, and/or educational activities to stay up-to-date on the latest developments, trends, product updates and regulations in the market place.
• Proven track record in consultative sales.
• Experience in the security or related industry highly preferred.
• Ability to influence others and build strong relationships.
• Self-confidence, perseverance, and a strong work ethic is needed to progress towards goals in spite of obstacles.
• Ability to travel to areas within a 75-mile radius of Scranton, PA.
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.