Civil Engineering – Project Managers / Georgetown, TX
Our client is a 25-year-old privately owned Land Developer that is looking to hire a couple of Full-time Project Managers / PE’s ( must have PE license) that has experience in Residential subdivision land development design and construction. They thrive in any economy due to their in house departments that includes engineering design, construction, and land development sales all under one roof that has given them a huge competitive advantage . This equates to job stability, professional growth, and great compensations.
They have experienced over a 30% growth rate within the past two years...and seek quality leadership who will be responsible for all aspects of primarily residential subdivision land development projects from initial feasibility through design, construction, and customer support during the sales process. These are NOT typical PM positions…more than just being an engineer! You must be capable of thinking outside of the box, comprehend the financial impact of your decisions, meet deadlines and budgets, as well as learning the construction processes & methodologies from a big picture perspective...
- B.S. Civil Engineering degree from a US accredited university, and active PE license with no disciplinary action.
- Experience range from 6 years to 18 years of preforming project responsibilities stated above here within the State of Texas.
- Must have extensive AutoCAD experience; HEC-HMS and HEC-RAS, other industry software is a +.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written & verbal with all levels of stake holders and employees.
- Strong problem-solving skills / thinks outside of the box, and accountability for meeting deadlines & budgets.
- Articulates well in highly collaborative environment…takes on ownership and responsibility that’s quality driven.
- Willingness to mentor others as well as a thirst for knowledge - learn new concepts and apply them as directed.
- Ability to pass a drug and criminal background check. References required and verified.
- Highly self-driven, a team leader who can drive a project from cradle to grave in providing a quality of service.
Our client has two full time positions that offers a competitive base salary, full benefits package, paid vacation/ sick time, 401k plan, etc., along with a very generous Bonus plan . Also, provides a healthy work environment that is team oriented where everyone shares knowledge and is mentored to learn all aspects the business. This is a great opportunity for a few qualified individuals that seek a new and different kind of challenge with a financially secure company that has a proven track record in doing well in both up and down residential land development markets. ....find out more details.
Note: Local area Central Texas candidates- highly preferred, relocation expenses for those out of state. Sorry, no sponsorship is offered by this company .
• Evaluating project feasibility by optimizing site layouts with site-specific design considerations
• Overseeing the design of roads, water distribution systems, sanitary sewer networks, and stormwater infrastructure
• Overseeing the preparation and submittal of zoning applications, plat, plans and specifications to city governments and working to get them approved
• Overseeing the preparation of necessary permitting applications
• Overseeing the preparation of stormwater management and erosion control plans
• Overseeing the development of project budgets and schedules (including construction)
• Ensuring that projects are completed on-time and within the budget is imperative
Land Development Design
Single Family Residential Subdivision