· Plans and implements individualized nursing treatment programs for patients and their families.
· Assesses patient's conditions and nursing needs; including cardiac rhythm.
· Develops, implements, and updates individualized nursing care plans and reports pertinent
observations and patient reactions to appropriate personnel (physician, head nurse, charge nurse, and./or nursing supervisor) and records observations accurately, legibly, and concisely.
· Administers medications as prescribed and according to client facility policy, procedures and/or protocols.
· Performs treatments for patients as prescribed according to client facility policy, procedures
· Collaborates with physicians regarding patient care and family needs.
· Assists team members in giving care or administering direct care when professional nursing skills and/or judgment are needed.
· Coordinates and prioritizes care requiring multi-disciplinary services.
· Develops and/or implements an individualized patient/family teaching plan.
· Assists with or institutes emergency measures for adverse developments in patient condition.
· Manages a safe and clean patient environment.
· Assumes responsibility for maintaining professional nursing practice by Updating and documenting core competencies.
· Provides for infection control according to OSHA standards and client facility policy, procedures, and protocols.
· Participates and educates patient/family discharge planning as required.
· Documents and communicates all patient concerns during shift.
· Participates in education/training programs regarding compliance as required.
Job Requirements: BLS, ACLS, PALS, FIRE CARD, 1 Year experience
Contract / Per Diem: Winter need Per diem