Threshold Marketing is a marketing and promotional advertising firm in the Stafford area. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others in a fast-paced environment and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele. Our campaigns stand out in a competitive marketplace and therefore we look for the best and brightest to join our teams. Highly competitive individuals with athletic / sports backgrounds, military experience, and consistent academic over-achievers find a perfect fit in our team-centric environment. Our private promotions, advertising, and consulting firm is looking to expand, creating a need for marketing and promotions managers. Full training is provided for the candidate that shows a passion for marketing, a knowledge of customer service, and the goals of management.
Purpose of Position:
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs. You will work closely with other Sales Representatives, and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
About our Team:
A supportive team atmosphere has always been a key driver of our success. Our company culture is supportive and cohesive; we share a competitive mindset. To name just a few of our team building ventures, we host weekly team get-togethers, quarterly volunteer events, and charity involvement. Our team functions also reinforce the open communication that has made us so successful. We get more comfortable with each other every time we venture away from our work roles. Coming to the office is really more like spending time with close friends as a result. It’s a positive atmosphere in which we all support each other.
Philanthropy is also an extremely important part of our culture. Our community gives back on an abundance of different platforms; whether it’s a small act or a large act of kindness, it is truly the way to provide hopefulness and to see differences in our world.
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting, and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Executes Marketing campaigns depending on expertise.
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure campaign success.
- Works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of sales and participation by the targeted audience.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Desire to succeed