Top Skills -Requirement:
We are looking for is someone who has the experience with the following:
· MD or DO degree from an accredited medical school
· Completion of residency training program in ABMS/AOA recognized clinical specialty
· 3 years clinical experience after the completion of residency training program is required
· A current North Carolina Medical License, without restriction.
· 3 years administrative medicine/managed care (utilization and disease management) experience.
· Knowledge and understanding of appropriate NC and federal legislation
· Strong people skills and the ability to be resourceful, as well as to make concise, independent and defensible decisions in often high-pressure situations.
· Proven ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing detailed and complex information to others that possess varying degrees of comprehension.
· Board certification in primary specialty (ABMS or AOA approved specialty/subspecialty).
Why you should apply:
· Great competitive pay
· Strongly prefer local candidates but open to non-local candidates those who are willing to relocate
· Opportunity to work with one of the pharmaceutical giant
· Great work culture and ability to get exposure of working with a great product line with Fortune 500 Company
· Apply online: Candidates would send updated resumes over the emails on email@example.com OR call us 919-230-9952 (Ext. 4643).
· Application Submission: we will reach out to you over the phone to discuss important aspects of this job opening and upon agreement your profile will be submitted to the client for review.
· Interviews: Usually 2 interview process, 1st Telephonic Screening and then followed up by a face to face/video interview. However it depends on the size of the selection committee, there may be additional interviews for each candidate. We will coordinate with candidates to set up interviews with our client.
· Background checks: After Job offer, background checks would be conducted to review candidates’ criminal record, to verify employment history and eligibility, and to run credit checks. Drug testing may also be warranted, depending on the nature of the job.
· Onboarding: Based on the background checks, first day reporting details would be shared with candidate upon the client ‘instructions.
· Job offer: After completion of all the interviews, Hiring Manager confers and evaluates applicants based on the interviews, job experience, skills and talent assessments, and all other relevant information (recommendations, e.g.). A top choice should be identified and agreed on.