● Meets commitments and deadlines.
● Stays focused under pressure.
● Is honest and forthright.
● Completes required documentation and reports in a timely manner.
● Able to see the merits of other’s perspectives.
● Demonstrates willingness to modify a strongly held position in the face of contrary evidence.
● Demonstrates openness to new structure, procedures, technology.
● Maintains appropriate boundaries with other employees.
● Able to travel using own and company vehicles.
● Able to work a flexible schedule as needed.
● Strong knowledge of the construction equipment & industry (or willingness to
● Basic knowledge of office machines, including fax, printer, photocopier, and
● Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Equip.
● Demonstrates positive work ethic.
● Identifies what needs to be done and takes action without being asked.
● Seeks out others involved in a situation to learn their perspectives.
● Anticipates and prevents problems.
● Understands and operates within applicable rules & regulations.
● Energetic, forward thinking and creative with high ethical standards and an
appropriate professional image.
● Adept at fostering a team working environment.
● Able to successfully mediate between various stakeholders.
● Listens and responds constructively to other’s ideas.
● Is open with team members about concerns.
● Provides constructive feedback.
● Provides assistance to others when needed.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills.
● Ensures that others involved in a project or effort are kept well informed.
● Listens effectively.
● Maintains confidentiality in oral and written communications.
● Ability to quickly change from task to task.
● Able to work on multiple projects or problems at the same time.
● Understanding of logistics.
Physical Requirements and Work Schedule ________________________________
Employee must be able to do occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs. Employee must be able to stoop, climb, move and hold arms and hands in small areas, utilizing tools on a regular basis.
Education/Work Experience _____________________________________________
High school diploma or GED required. Two year degree from a college or school or at least three years related experience and/or training preferred.