With a focus on Mobility, Operational Excellence, Value to our Customers and the Electrification of vehicles, you can expect to be part of something exciting. From the sleek design of our vehicles to the unique opportunities we offer around the globe, Nissan exemplifies ingenuity in everything we do. Our people are what drive the business forward.
We’re currently looking for a Supervisor of Consumer Credit to join our team in Irving, Texas.
This role will be responsible for:
- Interacts with dealers to render credit decisions on complex credit issues escalated by Credit Analysts or initiated by dealers; negotiates tiers/term and reviews deal structure with dealers.
- Reviews reports to monitor Regional productivity, dealer portfolio and performance and Analyst performance. Performs deal reviews of decisioned credit applications and call quality monitoring.
- Conducts coaching sessions and provides guidance and direction to Analysts. Communicates with Field Service Managers and cross-functionally as needed.
- Develops and maintains a positive business relationship with the dealers, providing customer service and support.
Job functions include but are not limited to:
- Interacts with the dealer to render credit decisions on complex credit issues referred by the Analyst or initiated by the dealers. Acts within pre-established Supervisor Credit Authority Level.
- Review dealer portfolio performance reports to monitor dealer performance and Regional purchase policy in order to identify trends and opportunity areas. Review and monitor productivity reports of the region and ensure compliance with performance standards for servicing turn-times.
- Conducts deal reviews and call quality monitoring of the Credit Analyst’s I, II and senior levels to ensure decisions being made and purchase policy is in alignment of organizational goals and objectives.Conducts one-on-one coaching sessions with Credit Analyst I, II and senior level to provide performance feedback and review of decisions.
- Oversight and monitoring of the workflow including staffing levels, queue progress, call statistics and availability. Makes suggestions to adjust work procedures as needed for maximum efficiency.
- Write and conduct annual performance reviews. Conduct training both new-hire and on-going training and development of the Analysts.
- Coordinates with the Field Sales team to promote and maintain positive relations with the dealer base. Builds and maintains dealer relationships by providing excellent customer service.
- Extensive knowledge of credit analysis. Thorough knowledge of the automotive dealer business. Strong analytical, problem solving, written and verbal skills. Excellent customer service, interpersonal, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills.
- A minimum of seven years credit buying experience preferably automotive finance. Demonstrated performance with increasing responsibility including team leader/oversight of a team in a leadership position.
- One to two years in a work leader role coordinating the work of other employees or contractors. This includes training new employees, assigning work, and checking the timeliness and quality of work. May have provided input into performance reviews.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or degree in related field required.
Nissan is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen for roles based in the United States and background screening for all positions.
All of us at Nissan – regardless of functional area or expertise – share a passion to design, manufacture, and sell high-performance vehicles. It is Nissan’s policy to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of race, gender, military status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Candidates for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to provide proof of employment eligibility at the time of hire.
**Visa sponsorship for this position is not available at this time.**
Irving Texas United States of America
Complex Problem Solving
Training And Development