Established in 2011, our mission has been to create a unique avenue where growth, integrity, and dependability are the foundation for our team members to achieve massive success in the business world.
We believe everyone has the right to be as successful as they want to be, as long as they’re willing to put in the work and make the necessary changes.
We are seeking a Sales Representative to join our program! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
This is not a work from home position.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Indirect channels of marketing, such as television commercials, radio ads, and direct mail, have created a personal gap between our corporate clients and their consumers. JWBA helps bridge this gap by building lasting relationships through in-person contact with their customers. When compared to other forms of marketing, the benefits we provide to our clients are invaluable. Our professional relationship-based approach allows us to be adaptable, scalable and specific in targeting high-value customers. As a result, we provide our clients with sustainable long-term business, consumer loyalty, and an increase in name-brand recognition.
In an increasingly competitive economy, it is essential for individuals to continue self-growth in order to maintain their competitive edge. Here at J.W. Business Acquisitions, our mission is to be the leading innovator, developer, and provider for individuals seeking excellence in personal growth. We help individuals fulfill their responsibilities to build better tomorrows.