We are urgently seeking an Appeals Processing Representative to join a large healthcare organization. As the mid-year starts, this organization is very busy, and they need YOUR help take advantage of an office setting position with a full-time schedule, a competitive salary, and be an Appeals Processing Representative with one of the fastest-growing Healthcare organization in the US. Get in NOW, while there is still huge room for growth and career development!
This exciting opportunity will require an Appeals Processing Representative who can provide a high level of service and attention to the given task. If you are an Appeals Processing Representative and you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration.
Duties of Appeals Processing Representative:
· Delivers straightforward administrative and/or other basic business services in Appeals.
· Receives, documents, investigates, refers and coordinates grievances and appeals.
· Initiates case files for each grievance.
· Researches and assesses grievances.
· Maintains data base for completing grievance reports required by agencies and the organization.
· Issues tend to be routine in nature.
· Good knowledge and understanding of Appeals Processing and business/operating processes and procedures.
· Works to clearly defined procedures under close supervision.
· Ability to handle a large volume of calls and coverage determination and/or appeal requests.
· 1 years of customer service experience in any industry preferred, preferably in a call center or production environment.
· Excellent communication skills
· Exhibits a positive attitude at all times, embraces and adapts to change.
· Position requires excellent interpersonal skills, ability to understand and interpret policy provisions
· Demonstrate strong data entry and typing skills with proficiency in the use of a PC including ability to use a mouse and keyboard interchangeably
· Ability to adhere to performance metrics and quality standards at all times.
· Communicates information in a tactful and positive manner at all times
· Ability to understand complex oral and written directions as well as technical information
· Ability to work overtime as needed during peak periods throughout the year (including nights and weekends)
Interested in being considered?
Should you be interested in this Appeals Processing Representative position, please click the Apply button