NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED FOR THIS POSITION, we will fully train the candidate selected in several business aspects like customer service, client-facing, sales, business management, and direct marketing strategies. Each individual will start at ENTRY LEVEL with the opportunity to advance based on individual performance, so if you work harder than anyone you know, you want to learn and develop new skills and you want to start a long-term career, we are the right fit!
We have a ton of interest in our company, we will be looking at EVERY resume that is submitted, one of our core values is fairness, so we will be in contact within 24-48 hours if you're selected for an initial interview.
We are a leading business consulting and sales outsourcing provider of customer service and customer acquisition solutions spanning the entire sales cycle.
We realize that with every customer contact lies an opportunity- the opportunity to make a connection. The responsibility of interacting with our clients’ potential customers is one we take seriously. We know that the impression our people make can mean the difference between losing or gaining a lifetime customer.
We Train our Sales Representative Team in the Following Areas:
Customer Service: Serving some of the most prominent brands in America, we ensure clients get more from customer relationships by constantly delivering superior service.
Sales: We leverage conversation and in-person social interaction to improve acquisition and retention, enhance brand loyalty, increase sales, and revenue for our clients. Our team is dedicated to creating a consultative sales process designed around solutions, not persuasion.
Business Solutions: Spanning almost a decade the business solutions team is one of the best in the industry. We train and mentor team members to develop the skills they need to lead a team by honing the strengths they naturally possess.
We are one of the fastest-growing sales and customer acquisition outsourcers with locations across the United States. Our rapid growth has created great opportunities for our employees, clients, and the many communities that we call home.
With more locations, our team is creating new opportunities daily:
Opportunities for individuals to join a company where they can enjoy their workday
100% of our management team is promoted from within our organization.
Opportunities to provide excellent levels of service to the clients we support and to thousands of customers daily
We believe in recognizing individual employees for their contributions and achievements
Opportunities to grow and develop a career in management or leadership that individuals really want
High School Diploma
Experience and Skills:
1-2 years customer service or sales experience
Ability to remain highly motivated in a customer service and sales environment
Creative thinker and problem solver
Highly energetic with motivation to appreciate customers and other team members
Excellent active listening and interpersonal skills
Confident and positive attitude expressed with a genuinely sincere tone
Adaptive to change
Excellent oral and written communication skills with emphasis on probing
Ability to lead a conversation
Demonstrate personal responsibility (i.e., attendance, punctuality, ownership of day-to-day activities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION APPLY TODAY! If you're selected, you'll be contacted within 24-48 hours so make sure your contact information is updated.
- Analyze field sales trends to increase sales
- Maintain sales area records on designated territories
- Drive enrollment and outside sales within territory
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
- Lead all sales within the territory
- Develop a territory sales plan
- Utilizing sales system to optimize sales calls
- Mastering the sales representative position
- Provide weekly sales updates to sales management
- Develop and maintain sales forecasts on anticipated territory sales
- Exceed sales goals in assigned territory
- Coordinate sales calls and associated paperwork with inside sales/sales support
- Exerting sales effort necessary to meet the sales quota
- Achieve sales goals for assigned accounts and assigned sales area
- Achieve and exceed territory sales goals
- Meet or exceed sales call activity goals for new sales
- Conduct sales presentations to customers
- Succeed in company sponsored training classes