Customer Service Sales Representative – Hands-on Training, Full Time (40 Hours)
Lynx, Inc. is a dynamic privately owned sales consulting firm. We are networked with over 70 locations throughout the U.S. that consult Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 clients in sales and customer retention as well as new market penetration. Our Indianapolis location represents the“#1 in customer satisfaction" for the satellite service industry as well as the #1 Global Telecommunications leader.
Lynx, Inc. is partnering up with several new clients this year! That means opportunity for motivated, competitive customer service and sales representatives with integrity to take charge of their career and advance. We are currently hiring motivated entry level sales professionals for our Customer Service Sales Representative position.
Customer Service Sales Representative Perks, Compensation, and Benefits:
- 100% hands-on customer service and sales training
- Weekly pay, a combination of hourly, sales commissions, and bonuses
- Learn more about the newest technology
- Experience in sales and marketing, client relations, and business
- Travel opportunities - national and international
- Our fun and vibrant corporate culture
Customer Service Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Sell and promote our clients' products and services to both new and existing customers while talking with them in a retail store location.
- Communicate product knowledge effectively with customers to inform them of the features, benefits, and use of all products and services.
- Explain the technology of our client to customers to best meet their needs. Explain the benefits of services and products to customers to understand the sales process.
- Help customers place sales orders - Maintain detailed sales product knowledge, including competitive information.
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions.
- Focus on quality customers for retention purposes
- Work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
Some unique perks for joining our customer service and sales team:
- Amazing coffee
- Gym Memberships
- Opportunities for PTO
- Weekly Bonuses
Experience is not necessary because we offer superior hands-on training - but any background in the following is a huge plus:
- Public relations
We provide full training for the right candidates so no prior experience is necessary. We look for 4 critical attributes:
- Above average people skills
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Winning attitude
- Great work ethic and ambition
We accept all college and university majors, however, the following are what make up the majority of our team; marketing, business administration, advertising, communications, public relations, economics, accounting and finance, and entrepreneurial studies.
**We do not offer any door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions**
Operate Cash Register
Customer Relationship Management