Bobcat of Richmond, a growing area company selling, renting and servicing top-of-the-line construction equipment, has an immediate full-time opening for a Customer Service Representative (CSR).
This position is charged with the responsibility of aggressively marketing the dealerships total parts and service capabilities. Develop sales leads, market our rental department, additionally develop, initiate and coordinate follow-up programs for all major customer purchases. Maintain profiles of all customer and potential customers for assigned territories.
* Serve as a lead point of contact for all customer account management matters. Capitalize on developing Customers For Life.
* Improve efficiencies within the framework of the customer's relationship with the company. Build and maintain customer relationships.
* Maximize aftermarket business with accounts.
* Serve as the business relationship manager and develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of opportunity to create business with non-existing customers.
* Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products and services according to customer needs and objectives.
* Maintain parts cabinets and criteria for additional cabinets.
* Use Badger and call sheets to track customer interactions.
* Properly follow company and OSHA safety procedures.
Excellent telephone, computer skills, administrative skills and bilingual experience desired. Mechanical aptitude a plus. Candidate should be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
Competitive Salary, Health Benefits & 401k Profit Sharing Plan, Paid Leave & Paid Holidays.
Customer Relationship Management