To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Javier Velazquez
- Phone: 800-617-6172
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Computer Merchant, Ltd • Boston, MA
Posted 1 month ago
The Marketing Manager will support the strategic development for a portfolio of 50+ topic-focused open-enrollment programs with the goal of driving the net new quality applications needed to meet budget. Responsibilities include:
• Develop deep knowledge of 50+ programs and collaborate with HBS faculty and program directors to recommend and implement strategic, program-specific marketing campaigns.
• Establish strong, collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams, including program directors, digital marketing, web marketing, program advising, analytics, sales, admissions, finance, and program delivery
• Manage and monitor program budgets.
• Utilize data to monitor program interest and optimize plans accordingly.
• Support the launch plans for new topic-focused programs.
• Project management and quality assurance of a wide array of marketing materials, including email, direct mail, collateral, web content, webinars, and more.
Interested? Here's what you do next:
If this position has captured your interest and you are excited to learn more, please apply now and the appropriate TCML Recruiter will be sure to reach out to you soon!
TCM is an EEO/Vets/Disabled Employer.
Required Education, Experience/Skills
BA/BS or equivalent. 5+ years of experience managing complex marketing projects. Position requires excellent relationship management skills, proven project management skills, creative problem solving skills, strong analytical ability, and superior written and verbal communication skills. The ability to respond independently and with flexibility under tight deadlines is critical.