To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cicero, IL
- Nicole Shenberger
- Phone: 630-590-6536
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Johnson Service Group is a nationwide engineering and technical staffing firm who is looking for a Manufacturing Technician in the Chicago area. The Manufacturing Technician will support our clients engineering team in developing world-class lighting designs. They will also be responsible for assisting the organization by designing and developing manufacturing workstations, and be assisting in implementation of jigs/fixtures. This is a contract to hire position and can start immediately.
- Safety-focused with a strong sense of awareness for safety practices
- Strong communication and organizational skills to complete work on time with a high level of quality
- Detail-oriented and confident to point out opportunities to improve across all teams encountered.
- Team player – able to work with a highly cross-functional range of teams and has a desire to “roll up your sleeves” to help the team get the job done.
- Internal customer focused with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to adapt to new situations and quickly learn new processes and technologies
- Associate’s degree from a technical school
- Proficient with hand tools and can demonstrate practical experience through past work or academic projects.
- Basic knowledge of 3D CAD software. SolidWorks preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with Assembly processes
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.