Our client is a Cincinnati-based Architecture, Engineering, Interior firm with in-house, integrated design and technical disciplines seeking Electrical Project Engineers with a passion for the field of electrical engineering and an interest in joining an integrated team of architects, engineers and project managers.
Electrical Project Engineers will build on their current knowledge of electrical engineering by engaging in projects with clients throughout North America. This key role will develop a broad set of engineering competencies, technical design knowledge, consultation and problem solving skills.
Electrical Project Engineers Description
- Report to the Manager of Electrical Engineering.
- Participate on design teams to prepare drawings and specifications for lighting and lighting control systems, low and medium voltage power distribution systems, specification of basic material and methods, and development of control systems for mechanical and refrigeration systems.
- Work with multi-discipline teams.
Electrical Project Engineers Requirements
- BSEE, BSEET, BSAE or related degree; EI a plus
- 5+ years of experience designing building electrical systems for industrial and commercial facilities.
- This includes but is not limited to: Power Distribution, Lighting, Controls, Network/Communications, Security, Fire, Supervisory, Transformer, and Grounding Systems
- Strong interpersonal skills, work ethic and leadership capabilities
- Intelligent contributor with a desire to learn and teach others
- Self-starter with the ability to manage priorities, work independently and complete assignments on schedule
Electrical Project Engineers Compensation
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience, plus excellent benefits package
- Our client offers a team-oriented work environment, opportunity for personal and professional growth, challenging projects and ownership potential.
Complex Problem Solving