Our client has a need for a Regulatory Compliance auditors. Multiple openings!
This is a long term contract role- and a work from home position. Must have a thorough understanding of banking consumer protection laws including Fair Lending, unfair or deceptive acts or practices, truth in lending, truth in savings , etc.
Should have understanding of consumer financial products and disclosure including savings and checking account, mortgages, prepaid cards, home equity, mortgages, lines of credit, etc.
Must be familiar with CFPB, FDIC, FRB, OCC and NCUA compliance examination procedures.
Bachelors degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Information Technology, Risk Management or related.
A minimum of 4-7 years experience in compliance, risk or internal audit department at commercial/retail banks or other financial institutions.
Large banking experience a big plus.
- Execute regulatory strategy for regulatory clearance/approval
- Enable compliance with regulatory requirements
- Distribute recurring regulatory compliance reporting
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements
- Enforce the regulatory compliance program
- Support regulatory submission and product changes
- Approve data submissions for regulatory reporting teams
- Interpret regulations and assure regulatory compliance
- Developing procedures to ensure regulatory compliance
- Supporting filings with regulatory agencies
- Identify state-by-state regulatory compliance requirements
- Manage the regulatory compliance audit process
- Assemble documentation in support of regulatory submissions
- Reflect the current regulatory requirements
- Responding to regulatory requests and supporting regulatory change management initiatives
- Address regulatory inspection issues and other regulatory-related store inquiries
- Provide regulatory training and oversight to internal and external regulatory affairs personnel
- Provide regulatory guidance and support