Expert Technical Solutions has an immediate opening for a Technical Analyst with one of our premier clients in Plattsburgh, NY. This is a long-term contract position with potential to convert to a full-time permanent role. This individual will be the primary technology resource at our location. You will resolve end-user desktop, server, & network issues. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with IT desktop hardware, troubleshooting of software and hardware issues, and Windows systems administration. You will also setup, install, and provide support for all hardware, operating systems, and network connectivity.
· Strong Windows Desktop & Server OS troubleshooting experience
· Skilled in MS Windows Server 2012, 2008, etc. operating systems, patches, backups, etc.
· Skilled in Active Directory – adding and removing users
· 4+ years’ experience supporting customers with Outlook, Internet Access, diagnosing hardware problems, MS Office 365, Network troubleshooting
· Skills in setting up and configuring Cisco routers and switches as well as wireless devices
· Hardware skills – ability to replace RAM, Hard Drives, etc.
· Experience setting up new PC’s/laptops
· Imaging experience
· Strong business acumen and customer service skills
· Ability to lift 40 pounds and work in an industrial environment with various elements such as temperature changes, stairs, noise from machinery, etc.
· Provide 24x7 on-call support as needed (rare)