To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hartford, CT
- Ali Muzar
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Posted 1 month ago
Accounting - Finance
Admin - Clerical
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced startup environment. This is a junior-level and exciting growth opportunity with potential for conversion for the right candidate!
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with internal and external employees and clientele.
- Prepare internal and external documents for team members and industry partners.
- Schedule and prioritize meetings and manage travel itineraries.
- Arrange external events, such as client dinners, conferences, etc.
- Uphold the strictest level of confidentiality.
- Develop professional relationships with all staff and clientele.
- Seamlessly manage inboxes, calendars, and contacts.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience (administration, office management/coordination, executive support, program coordination, etc.)
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Master collaborator and delegator
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
- Excellent, clear and polite communicator – in writing and in person
- Killer organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced startup
- Comfortable dealing with colleagues in multiple time zones
- Familiarity with DocuSign and Abacus a plus
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.