We are assisting our client in acquiring a highly accomplished Human Resources Generalist,
excelling in relationship-building between company executives and the Human Resources department to achieve mutual initiatives.
This key role includes strategizing and implementing improved relationships between company leadership and employees by delivering Human Resource services to employees, managers and executives, influencing positive business outcomes.
· Supports routine activities and operations of the Human Resources department, including administrative tasks, fielding employee and vendor calls, file management, preparing mailings, etc.
· Enhances employee relations, organizes employee meetings and special employee recognition functions
· Contributes to training and development programs, including planning, preparing content, and facilitating events
· Expedites performance management initiatives
· Helps with compensation protocols, workforce planning, benchmarking positions and salary recommendations and other projects as needed
· Administers company policy execution
· Facilitates recruitment, employment, onboarding, and retention processes
§ College degree in Business or Human Resources preferred or equivalent work experience
§ Minimum of 3-5 years of Human Resources experience, with a minimum of 2 years of recruiting or talent acquisition experience in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
§ Solid understanding of labor laws, rules and regulations associated with HIPAA, FLSA, FMLA and other employment laws.
§ Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Office 365 (primarily TEAMS and SharePoint). Must be computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications
§ PHR/SPHR and/or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certification preferred
§ Preferably bi-lingual with ability to speak, read and write in Spanish
Since 1986, Morgan Hunter has served Kansas City-area employers to help them meet a range of hiring needs, from temporary stafﬁng to direct-hire placements. Thoughtful and thorough in our approach, we are also responsive and efﬁcient, creating a tailored hiring experience for both employer and job seeker—because everyone deserves to ﬁnd the right ﬁt.
Conduct Employee Orientation
Human Resources Information System (Hris)
Maintain Retention Program