Commercial Construction Project Manager Job Description
Currently seeking a Commercial Construction Project Manager for a great opportunity in the Louisville, KY area. Two of Kentucky’s largest general contractors need talent. We specialize in the construction industry. If you are ready to reach for that next career move with companies that have excellent reputations and a huge backlog of work now is the tie to contact us! We will partner with you to find the perfect next move for your career. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of project management experience. Project size will average between $5M and $50M. Degrees in Construction Management or Civil Engineering are helpful but not required.
Benefits for the Commercial Construction Project Manager (5+ yrs required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Responsibilities of the Commercial Construction Project Manager (5+ yrs required)
- Review project proposals to nail down the time frame, identify budget limitations and create a plan to get the job done.
- Calculate staffing requirements, allot available resources to the different phases of the project and arrange for recruitment or assignment of necessary personnel.
- Communicate the work plan with project staff and assign them duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Direct the staff’s activities to ensure the project progresses on schedule and within the given budget.
- Review status reports from other project personnel and modifies schedules as needed.
- Prepare project reports for management or clients.
- Provide technical advice and problem resolution to other project personnel.
- Coordinate project activities with necessary government regulatory agencies.
Requirements of the Commercial Construction Project Manager (5+ yrs required)
- 5 years of project management experience (required)
- Past experience with projects ranging from $5M to $50M is essential
- Communicate clearly
- Solve basic math problems
- Reason effectively
- Must be able to use a computer to send correspondence and create reports
An ideal candidate will be able to check every box on this list with confidence and take on any other responsibilities we assign. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. If you fit this description and you believe in getting the job done right no matter what it takes, we want to hear from you.