To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Mateo, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
The Mice Groups • San Mateo, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Our San Francisco, CA based client is seeking a Payroll & Human Resource Manager to join their team. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Process Bi-Weekly Payroll via ADP
- Create payroll reporting to accountants and necessary government agencies
- Strong understanding of government/legal inquiries and compliance such as child support order, unemployment, disability, garnishment
- Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining all HR functions
- Administer all company benefit programs (Medical, Dental and Vision) - new enrollments, terminations, COBRA and annual open enrollment
- Review and approve all invoices Payroll, Benefits and HR related.
- Review the completion of new hire packet
- Maintain accurate personnel and I-9 files compliant with the federal and state regulations
- Knowledgeable of HR ensure compliance with law changes, wage and hour law, leaves of absences, ACA, and mandatory postings
- Knowledgeable of compliance such as commuter benefits, SF sick leave, PPLO, and HCSO
- Assist with recruitment efforts and post job ads and work together with the hiring manager on interview process
- Familiar with J-1 VISA
- Prepare all management onboarding and off boarding – prepare offer letter, run a background check and provide proper access to the building and system
- Manage Workers Compensation – report and respond to work related injury
- Employee Handbook – Maintain and update as necessary
- 5 years of Human Resources experience at the management level
- Working knowledge of Federal, State (CA), City of San Francisco labor law, and commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within the field of HR management.
- Strong people skills and experience dealing with employee issues, complaints and legal requirements
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Strong work ethic with the understanding the importance of confidentiality
NICE TO HAVE:
- Restaurant, hospitality and/or retail industry experience
- Experienced with ADP and ADP HRIS
- Bilingual English and Chinese
The Mice Groups is a certified Minority Business Enterprise. We have been named one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing private companies two years in a row and were named to Inc's 5000 fastest growing private companies in the nation.
We provide professional technology staffing solutions to the most respected companies in a variety of industries, including Finance and Banking, Software Development, e-Commerce and Retail, Biotechnology, Healthcare, Insurance and Services for contract, contract to hire as well as direct hire roles.
Please visit our website at www.micegroups.com to see a complete listing of all of our current openings.