Upper East Side, Manhattan
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
To provide short-term trauma-sensitive treatment planning and delivery for unaccompanied children within the foster care system. The Clinician will also provide assessment to these assigned youth while maintaining professionalism in all areas, including confidentiality.
HOURS PER WEEK:
- Regular hours entail 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday – Friday. Must be flexible to meet program needs.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide individual therapy and group counseling to UC.
- Administer required behavioral and mental health assessments for UC.
- Carry a caseload of 20 UC ages range from 3-17.5 years.
- Coordinate services for each UC in conjunction with Case Manager.
- Attend weekly clinical team meetings.
- Attend weekly staffing with Case Coordinator, Case Manager, and FFS.
- Provide record keeping and documentation for all clinical activities (case documentation).
- Attend required training.
- Responsible for complying with rules and regulations governing access to Protected Health Information under HIPAA. Access to Protected Health Information is limited to the extent required to perform responsibilities effectively and efficiently. No access will be permitted unnecessarily. These essential job functions dictate the level of access, use, and disclosure of confidential information.
- Perform other duties as requested by your immediate supervisor or the Chief Executive Officer.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Master's Degree in social work or related field. LMSW, LMHC preferred or eligible for limited permit.
- 2 years postgraduate direct service delivery experience.
- Bi-lingual - English-Spanish required. All agency documents and records are in English, so English writing proficiency required. Position itself requires Spanish speaking, writing, and reading proficiency.
- Experience with a strength based, cognitive behavioral, and trauma sensitive approach to treating troubled youth preferred.
- Strong proficiency with completing the administrative components of treatment (case documentation) required.
- Ability to handle confidential material in a responsible manner.
- Valid NYS Driver's License Preferred.
Benefits:As a full time benefits position, staff is eligible to enroll in medical, dental, vision, FSA, supplemental life insurance, critical illness, enhanced short-term disability, and 401(k) benefits.For more information, or to schedule an interview, please contact:Howard NewmanAccount Manager
Bond Health Staffing5824 12th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11219718-302-0040 Ext 204 | Email: Howard@bondhealthstaffing.comFax-718-302-0070www.bondhealthstaffing.comwww.facebook.com/BondHealthStaffing