Friday 11:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Sunday 12:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Monday- 11:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
Hourly rate - 15.00- 15.50 per hour
The ideal candidate for this position would be enthusiastic, professional and welcoming to our prospects and current residents. Helping with administration and special projects.
Must pass all drug testing and background checks.
Corcoran Management Company: The Company
With over five decades of growth and success, Corcoran Management Company is one of New England’s most highly regarded property management companies. We specialize in the development and management of apartment communities -- delivering superior customer service and maintaining exceptional quality standards.
At Corcoran Management Company, we encourage our employees to grow with us as we develop a growing portfolio of communities. Employee growth and development is fostered by providing job skills seminars, industry education, professional certification and advancement opportunities. All the while, we pride ourselves in maintaining a small, personal company atmosphere where every individual matters.
In other words, we don’t just Create Communities --- we also Build Careers in residential property management. We offer attractive salaries plus commissions, generous bonuses and excellent benefits.
If integrity, teamwork and superior customer service are as important to you as they are to us, we invite you to forward your resume to Cathleen Donahue@ [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax it to 781-849-0157
Corcoran Management Company…………..building careers since 1951.
FAX- Phone number blocked - click to apply office - 781-849-0011
Corcoran Management Company is an E.O.E. / Drug Free employer.
Please visit our website at: WWW.CORCORANAPTS.COM
1. Must submit to and pass a Substance Abuse Screening as explained in the Corcoran Management Company’s Substance Abuse Prevention/Detection Policy.
2. Must pass Corcoran Management Company’s background screening as explained in the employment application.
3. Must be able to read, write and communicate verbally in English.
4. Must wear appropriate office attire as described in the employee handbook.
5. Must work one weekend day if relevant to the particular property.