To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hickory, NC
- Phone: 336-373-1461
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Business Application Analyst (Banking/Fiserve required)
DataMasters • Hickory, NC
Posted 2 months ago
Immediate need south of Hickory NC!
The Business Application Analyst’s role is to plan, design, develop, integrate and provide ongoing administration and management of business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. The Business Systems Analyst is also responsible for generating and compiling performance and analytic reports based on application data. This individual will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments. This position may also involve project development and project management responsibilities as well as training development and execution.
• Working technical knowledge of Access and SQL databases.
• Working knowledge of network and PC operating systems
• Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
• Experience with core software applications, including Core banking software such as Fiserv Signature, D + H Encore and First Data Mobile and Internet banking applications
• 1-3 years related work experience.
• Project management experience
• Practical knowledge in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.