Department: Team Relations
Reports to: Team Relations Manager
FLSA Status: Nonexempt
The Team Relations Specialist acts as a liaison for all Team Members. This involves receiving and effectively handling Team Member concerns and escalating the concerns to the level of appropriate action. This position will provide recommendations for addressing issues and concerns, as well as helping to resolve conflict in the workplace which may require conducting investigations.
• Maintains a professional behavior and demeanor at all times creating a positive working environment and leading by example.
• Assists in resolving Team Members' concerns and gauges the Team Member morale on a daily basis.
• Ensures that management is aware of any issues and concerns in the work environment by communicating daily with the Team Relations Manager.
• Ensures uniform application of MOBIS policies through internal audits and investigations, reporting issues to department supervisors, and escalation of resolutions to the appropriate management team.
• Advocates for the treatment of all Team Members in a way that is fair and consistent with MOBIS policy.
• Provides guidance and support to the department Management Team when addressing a Team Member’s work performance or behavior which may require corrective action investigations.
• Serves as a liaison to acquire needed information for Team Members, or to arrange meetings with the appropriate personnel.
• Assists in training Team Members and Management on company policies and procedures.
• Creates and presents various presentations and reports as requested.
• Coordinates and attends the President’s Roundtable Meeting and provides documented reports detailing the concerns and trends.
• Conducts hourly exit interviews and analyzes any trends. This may involve creating graphs and charts showing the analysis.
• Assists with administrative, communication, and safety issues.
• Adheres and interprets MOBIS policy, which may include conducting training.
• Complies with and promotes safety in the workplace, to include attendance at safety meeting as well as conducting safety meetings when necessary.
• All other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Required Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field OR
High school diploma or equivalent plus 4 or more years of experience in Human Resources or a related field
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Knowledge of federal and state employment regulations
Strong Microsoft Office skills
Good communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
20% Office and 80% Production Floor
Traversing around the production floor
Occasionally lifting up to 20 lbs.
Corrective And Preventive Actions