A-Line Staffing is now hiring a Physical Therapist Home Health in Jackson, MI USA 49201! The Physical Therapist Home Health would be working for a Fortune 500 company and has career growth potential. This would be full time / 40+ hours per week.
Physical Therapist Home Health Compensation
- Benefits are available to full-time employees after 90 days of employment and include health, optical, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance
- A 401(k) with a company match is available for full-time employees with 1 year of service on our eligibility dates
Physical Therapist Home Health Highlights
- This position is a contract assignment with potential to hire on permanently based upon attendance, performance, and business needs
- The required availability for this position is 8a 5p Mon-Fri, weekend rotation required
- Will have a day off during the week when scheduled weekend
- On call may be required
- Pay: $50/hr-$55/hr
- MILEAGE IS REIMBURSABLE
- 13 WEEK CONTRACT
Physical Therapist Home Health Responsibilities
- Under general supervision of the therapy supervisor, implements medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs, (e.g., heat, water, exercise, etc.) directed towards relieving pain and/or restoring physical functions to rehabilitative clients in a home care setting
Physical Therapist Home Health Requirements
- Accredited Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy required to relieve pain and/or restore a physiological function.
- Requires current Physical Therapist licensure in the State of Michigan.
- MIN 1 YEAR EXPERIENCE
- Must be able to lift and position clients and perform treatment modalities.
- High level of interpersonal skill is required to effectively interface with clients and physicians.
- Must possess a current State of Michigan driver's license and a satisfactory driving record. Must have reliable transportation and a telephone.
- MASTER'S DEGREE PREFERRED
If you think this Physical Therapist Home Health position is a good fit for you, please reach out to me - feel free to call, e-mail, or apply to this posting with Anxhela at A-Line!
Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Manual Therapy Sports Medicine Injury Prevention Musculoskeletal System Sports Injuries Orthopedic Rehabilitation Healthcare Outpatient Orthopedics Exercise Prescription Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Wellness Dry Needling
- Basic Life Support
- Home Care
- Interpersonal Skills
- Physical Therapy
- Transportation Management
- Telephone Skills