Our client is a real estate firm. They are looking for a Digital Integration Manager to join their Manhattan, NY office.
- Oversee onshore, offshore, contract, and partner personnel
- Budget for resource allocation, tooling, and 3rd-party services
- Liaise with the product team to define teams roadmap
- Help design and develop frontend and backend APIs/Web Services solutions
- Utilize best practices to develop reliable, scalable, and high-performance APIs
- Develop integration capabilities between various data systems
- Maintain data extraction, transformation, and loading mappings
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 8+ years of developer experience
- 3+ of Mulesoft Anypoint integration
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong experience in Application Development
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 9849
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Abacus Group specializes in the placement of Accounting & Finance, Accounting Support, Financial Services, Administrative Support and Information Technology professionals. Abacus Group prioritizes quality over quantity to create winning employment matches. The firm’s personal, diligent, and informed approach to recruitment has been honored by Inavero’s Best of Staffing designation, awarded to only two percent of the industry. Internally, Abacus Group maintains a familial, supportive, and transparent company culture, as evidenced by its repeated recognition as one of one of the “Best Places to Work in New York City” by Crain’s New York Business. Abacus Group is headquartered in New York City with an additional office in Los Angeles.
View the full profile