Are you an HR leader that would enjoy a high impact career while earning a six-figure salary? Would you benefit from greater support and resources allowing you to develop and change processes more quickly? Join a world leading manufacturer where you will experience a more rewarding career with plenty of opportunities for growth.
Berry Global Corporation is seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager to join their Winchester, VA team. This is a highly visible role that will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing company policies and procedures in addition to managing all functional areas within responsibility to include employee relations, salary administration, payroll, benefits, training, and staffing.
Some of the benefits to you:
Huge Impact and Support – This is a rare opportunity to join a leading organization where you will have full autonomy to develop new processes and changes existing ones as you see fit. With incredible resources from a large organization and the backing from the Regional HR leadership, this is a career where you will be able to implement change quickly.
- Top Compensation package – $100,000 annual salary plus up to 10% performance bonus.
Great benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, paid vacation and holidays, employee recognition programs, achievement, safety celebrations, corporate expense card, and laptop.
Company growth and stability – Global Industry Leader with strong company growth and a commitment to continuous improvement and innovation.
Visibility – High visibility to corporate leadership, the impact of your work will be recognized.
Immaculate facility – Beautiful building where you have your own office, and location is very convenient.
Management team – Partner with operations as part of the plant’s management team.
- Ensure Berry Global employee relations principles are properly communicated and understood.
- Interpret and apply Human Resources policies; aligns business goals with HR policies.
- Manage recruitment, compensation, diversity, performance management, employee training and development.
- Develop, coordinate, and conduct HR training programs.
- Manage payroll and HR automated systems.
- Provide support for HR activities such as continuous improvement initiatives, affirmative action plan, integration, acquisitions, right-sizing.
- Act as coach/counsel at all levels in the organization.
- Participates and leads employee improvement teams to promote positive employee relations; promotes and encourages employee participation.
About the Company: Berry Global, headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, is committed to its mission of ‘Always Advancing to Protect What’s Important.’ With $13 billion in revenue for fiscal year 2018 on a combined pro forma basis from operations, Berry is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Berry operates over 290 manufacturing facilities worldwide, on six continents, and employs over 48,000 individuals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Proven HR Management experience.
- 5+ years of Leadership experience.
- Experience with an organization of 300 employees or more.
- PHR, SPHR, or SHRM certification a plus.
- Experience in a Manufacturing is preferred but not required.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Apply today!
Human Resource Management
Senior Professional In Human Resources