Experience an incredible Customer Service career with a family-owned manufacturer that has been in business for over 160 years and offers an exceptional compensation and benefits package. Get your foot in the door of a brand new facility and startup environment where your experience can have a major impact.
Our client is seeking an Operations Support Assistant for their brand new facility opening in Mansfield, TX. This is an opportunity that will require some travel to Cedar Rapids for the next 8 months for training. They will cover all travel expenses.
Why join their team:
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package that includes: Medical, dental, and vision coverage, Life and AD&D insurance, Short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) plans with company match, and profit sharing
- Culture – Join a Company that values Integrity, Safety & Teamwork
- Stability – Our client has been around for over 161 years and is the only major tool manufacturer worldwide focused on electrical and utility applications
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Serve as the primary liaison for Customer Service regarding daily shipping and/or delivery issues and investigate the issues by checking information in various computer systems and/or working with various departments as necessary to determine a resolution.
- Update the status of returned products in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System based on a scrap list provided by Warranty Return Inspectors.
- Utilize carrier websites (i.e. FedEx and UPS) daily to schedule shipments and track packages.
- Generate quotes of shipping costs based on weight and destination of orders per request from various departments, including sales, customer service, etc.
- Work with shipping departments of various locations within the organization or outside vendors in order to handle damaged freight claims.
- May assist Warranty Return Inspector with customer concerns regarding refunds and/or exchanges by researching return information in the various computer systems.
- May collaborate with other locations within the organization to complete special projects that involve shipment from the distribution center.
- Observe all safety guidelines and report safety concerns to management.
- Follow Six Sigma lean manufacturing standards to keep work area clean and safe from hazards.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have proven Customer Service experience, this is a career you need to explore.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enterprise Resource Planning