Hardware Test Technician
· Setting up the appliances for testing in Environmental chamber, EMI / EMC or Connectivity validation.
· Participate in the Root cause analysis on failures incurred during lab tests
· Submits Test Reports and participates in Test Plan reviews.
· Develops and tests with guidance, set-ups and fixtures to be able to run specific tests.
· Work in a team environment and manage testing deliverables to meet project deadlines for respective control.
Must Have Skills:
· Associate Degree in Engineering Technology or relevant field
· 1~2 years of experience in Industrial, or Electrical/Electronic, domain preferred.
· Understanding of Hardware and Software functionality
· Ability to follow a process in logical, sequential steps
· Clear written and verbal communication skills
· Google Suite OR Microsoft Office,
· Experience on Labview and SW bug tracking applications would be an added advantage.
Proficiency in automation softwares such and NI Labview, PLC programming etc would be an added advantage.